The Participant Grievance Committee (PGC) has been constituted to receive and address complaints from participants regarding the online delivery of courses. For the National Faculty Development Program 2020, Dr. Fakhira Riaz is the focal person at the National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE) for all communication including complaints.
- Any participant with a grievance about the program may email Dr. Riaz with the specific complaint at email@example.com
- Complaints received will be acknowledged, investigated, and responded to in a timely manner
- Where necessary, and in line with due process, relevant personnel will be informed to address and resolve the issue
- WhatsApp groups and online educational platforms are not considered appropriate or official channels for sending/posting complaints
- For detailed notification of the PGC click here